RC Slope Soaring in Hong Kong

A forum for rc sailplane pilots
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:19 am 

Hi, have a look at my photos of the Korea race.
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 7e84f00680

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:42 pm 

Stanley wrote:
runsthroughit wrote:
Stanley, we will practice F3F if circumstances permit.
It seems that Dr.Lee can`t go to HongKong this November because his eldest daughter is going to take a university enterance examination at the end of the year.
He want you to move the date of HongKong F3F competition this year later if it`s possible. :roll:
It would be wonderful if Dr.Lee go to HongKong with us. You know, Dr.Lee is the chairman of Albatross Team, the host od Korea F3F Open.

Dear Y.S.,

We would be pleased if Dr. Lee can join us. I still remember the hospitality he has given to us while we were in Korea, in particular, the excitement of high-speed (230km/hr) ride on his car! His generosity of buying us a drink in the first night and paying for the dinner the last night would never be forgotten. Can you help to ask him what date is most convenient for him if he wants to join the Hong Kong F3F Open? It is still earlier for us to change the date though.

Stanley, just call me Young-Seok!
I was told that the race on 22th-24th Feburary next year would be good for him. Other guys don`t care the date of the race. Is it too late? What`s your opinion?

PS; I`m ready to send the trophy which needed to be carved each winner`s name after the race & the memorial CDs by me & Im-Kil, Jeon to both Taiwan & HongKong teams.
I received Taiwan team address, not yours yet.
Please let me know the address I can send them to you HongKong team. Thanks.

My e-mail address is shinysss@hotmail.com , shinysss@nate.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:55 pm 

Dear Young-Seok,

I have sent the address to Lee Seung Kuk the day we just came back. I guess he will pass the information to you. I have sent my home address to you via email, have you received it?

If the date of Hong Kong Open is pushed forward to Feb., it will be a bit difficult for us. First, the weather in late Feb (Spring) is usually misty and there are northerly wind with constant fog. Currently, we do not have slope suitable for flying F3F for northerly wind. So we can not change the date to Feb., November is best time for F3F in Hong Kong.
We are sorry to Dr. Lee that he can not join us in November.

Happy soaring

Stanley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:34 am 

Stanley wrote:
Dear Young-Seok,

I have sent my home address to you via email, have you received it?

Happy soaring

Stanley

There might be a problem between us to comunicate via e-mail. Angus Lee have sent his address and Im-Kil Jeon will send the trophies and CDs ASAP.

About asking of moving the date of HongKong F3F, it`s O.K. Dr.Lee understand your situation. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:45 pm 

runsthroughit wrote:
There might be a problem between us to comunicate via e-mail. Angus Lee have sent his address and Im-Kil Jeon will send the trophies and CDs ASAP.

About asking of moving the date of HongKong F3F, it`s O.K. Dr.Lee understand your situation. Thanks.

I have sent you two emails to your address in hotmail.com. May be there were something wrong.

Anyway, even Dr. Lee can not come to Hong Kong this time, perhaps he can go to Taiwan next year, really hope to meet him again.

Happy soaring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:35 pm 

Stanley, you can`t help it. Dr.Lee must give it up. I have linked this thread to Albatross webpage and I can guess that he was disappointed to read this. But he can meet each other at Taiwan F3F next year as you said.

Thanks anyway.