A forum for rc sailplane pilots
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: 俾左錢﹐無貨收A
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:36 pm 
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222770 :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:00 pm 

Ah, is that the interference free receiver you mentioned in HLG contest? " . . . It sounds almost to good to be true and I was almost going to buy one until I saw that it was being sold by a guy with a racoon on his shoulder.
. . ." I finally know what that guy meant now. Good luck to you :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:16 pm 

我好鍾意動物﹐隻浣熊睇黎同呢單交易無關。積極D唸﹐個 receiver 有無可能係俾香港海關由於某D理由扣查呢 ? 以我所知加拿大D人訂野好耐都收唔到多數因為係加拿大海關 kick 著。香港係自由港﹐只有小數貨品類別如煙﹐酒等要收入口稅﹐香港又唔係恐怖份子既襲擊目標﹐海關無理由扣查個 receiver 架 ? 慘﹐上星期日至抄左架 Shooting Star﹐ 估唔到依家又唔見左 1/3 隻 mini NYX :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:33 pm 

Y.C., I think you need to make a complaint to PayPal as eailer as possible. They might withheld the vendor account and get you some refund. Goodluck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:01 am 

剛剛 file 左個投訴俾 Paypal。 睇下點啦﹗我都打左輸數啦﹗

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:25 am 

YC, 睇你地 D email 往來,條友都好似唔多友善,希望只係郵寄問題,祝你好運啦 :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:54 pm 

有時在網上購物真是要講彩數,用普通郵遽方法是好容易寄失。收唔到大家抝數,買方一定唔著數。以後都喺少用為佳。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:26 pm 

殺佢全家,燒佢舖頭,祝佢死無全屍,絕子絕孫,
一世孤獨,一世無機玩,
五十歲生cancer到一百歲先死得。
以上全部講笑,真係話人唔可以寫出黎。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:51 pm 
其實隔山買牛就預左有風險。雖然我訂野咁多次都未試過寄失﹐我都預左承受呢類損失。呢次我最唔滿意既係賣方既態度﹐收左錢就關人﹐一於話知你。

講開有講﹐ Paypal 既效率都算快﹐尋晚 file 左個投訴後﹐Paypal 既電腦系統就好快出個 email 俾賣方﹐又即刻將對方既答覆 ( tracking company 同tracking number ) email 俾我﹐問我仲係唔係繼續投訴。過左無耐﹐就收到賣方下面既 email. 態度好左好多﹕

I see that you have filed a Pay Pal complaint. I want you to understand the facts of this matter. I displayed at the Toledo Weak Signals show and was out of the store during the first week of April. 30
days for shipping to Hong Kong is not unusual. I have never cheated anybody out of anything in my life and you can be assured that if you don't get your receiver I will send you another.

International shipping is a problem. Some countries you can't insure, some you can only use certain PO items and you can't have delivery conformation outside of the US. That is why there is no
tracking. This type of thing takes so much time it really makes it more trouble than it is worth. You will get your receiver but you must be more patient.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:11 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
講開有講﹐ Paypal 既效率都算快﹐尋晚 file 左個投訴後﹐Paypal 既電腦系統就好快出個 email 俾賣方﹐又即刻將對方既答覆 ( tracking company 同tracking number ) email 俾我﹐問我仲係唔係繼續投訴。過左無耐﹐就收到賣方下面既 email. 態度好左好多﹕

睇泥 Paypal 又真係幾好喎!
我上次係網上買野。對方係我張 VISA 咭收多左錢。
我已經有 email 做証据,佢個網又重係賣呢個價。經過多次好有禮吟 email 去,要求回水。對方就完全唔回信。
結果我打電話上 VISA 投訢,佢地話要我用 FAX send 投訢信出,先至可以跟進。但係我 FAX 左封信同全部有關資料去,E 家過左幾個月都重係石沈大海 :evil:

我睇都係要改用 Paypal 好D !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:33 pm 

剛剛又收到賣野個人既電郵﹐個電郵係俾我同香港另外一個唔識既機友﹐佢同我差唔多時間買個 receiver, 又係差唔多時間向 Paypal 投訴。Paypal 似乎跟投訴跟得好足﹐如果唔係條友肯定無反應。

依家睇落賣野個人唔係存心欺騙﹐而係真係寄失左﹐我從未遇過咁既情況﹐各位認為點樣處理至算公道 ?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 7:34 PM
To: greg@cybertool.org
Cc: yclui@netvigator.com
Subject: message from tlrascal, modeltronics about S&T receiver

I am sending this message to both of you as I believe you are both experiencing the same difficulty and I don't have the details in fron of me but both of you reside in Asian coutries, maybe the same, I know one of you lives in Hong Kong.

Your receivers were both sent at nearly the same time and you both filed a Pay Pal complaint within a day or so of one another. I am sending this message to let both of you know I am not a crook. I don't know what has happened with the mail. I do know that I was unable to send with any kind of tracking for a reasonable amount. I just had another order from China and I was going to ship Global Priority but that was not available. I inquired about other means that would allow some kind of tracking and the least expensive method had a charge of $40. That is exactly why there is no tracking, because of the expense involved.

I hope you two will feel free to correspond between another and will let me know if the status changes any. There has been a smear campaign against me on some of the forums and it is initiated by a buyer and his friends in South America. There were also some issues raised about FCC type 15 approval by a competitor and those were just outright lies. I know it is difficult to get a personality across in an email but please believe me when I tell you I am an honest person, a dedicated modeler and someone who treats customers properly.

Again please let me know if there has been any change in status.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 10:39 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
I see that you have filed a Pay Pal complaint. I want you to understand the facts of this matter. I displayed at the Toledo Weak Signals show and was out of the store during the first week of April. 30
days for shipping to Hong Kong is not unusual. I have never cheated anybody out of anything in my life and [color=red]you can be assured that if you don't get your receiver I will send you another.

[/color]

Y.C., he has said that he will send you another receiver, so you have to persuade him you are honest person as him. Both incidents happened nearly the same and this is not your fault or you obviously do not cheat. Ask him to send you a new one, in case the old receiver finally arrived, you will be giving it back or pay him the cost of an extra one.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 3:26 pm 

剛剛 check 過我既 Paypal 戶口﹐發覺買野筆錢已經係尋日全數退回。 Paypal 既 "Buyer Protection" 似乎唔係得個講字。

個 dealer 係今次既交易要承擔晒所有損失﹐有D定佢覺得慘。雖然今次交易不快收場﹐猷幸買野咁耐都未遇過真正騙子﹐下次訂野時唔駛提心吊膽。以下係我覆番對方既電郵 :

Mr. Rollins,

I have done my home work before placing the order so I was fully aware of the posts against you on the RCgroups and RC Universe forums. The FCC issue is not my concern and your deal with the guy that you ran into trouble with is kind of complicated so it was difficult for me to tell who was right. Then I saw the raccoon in your web site. I like animals and I believe people sharing the same liking are decent persons so I placed the order right away without making any enquires. Disappointingly, the first few emails from you made me doubt my judgment.

As of today, the receiver has not yet arrived. Although I have never had any lost shipment before, you have convinced me that you did send the package but somehow it got stuck on the way here. I have just checked my Paypal account and found that the money has been refunded in full. It's regrettable that the deal comes to this unhappy ending.

I am still interested in the receiver and in the unlikely case that it shows up in my mail box later, I will repay you via Paypal.

Y C Lui
Hongkong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:43 pm 
咁細個 receiver,為何不能寄最普通的「掛號」郵件?咁咪有得追查囉。