RC Slope Soaring in Hong Kong

A forum for rc sailplane pilots
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:09 am 

E-NE 4, Shek O seems to be the best choice. But Ma On Shan is easy for landing. After seeing Stanley, Wing, KC and Ah Kin's tragedy I am thinking seriously of saving the plane till HK F3F Open . . . . :x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:25 pm 

CM Cheng wrote:
E-NE 4, Shek O seems to be the best choice. But Ma On Shan is easy for landing. After seeing Stanley, Wing, KC and Ah Kin's tragedy I am thinking seriously of saving the plane till HK F3F Open . . . . :x

If F3F is "equal" to F1 formula racing, then I think it's not possible to escape from plane damage (both practice & race). In anycase I will schedule practice in very early hours (fly solo) to avoid my bad luck in affecting the others :oops:

Also now Autumn la ... beware of fat fat snakes ! I saw a big one (4 feet brown color with dark strips) when I walked up to Ma On Shan (mid-point on way up). Let's be careful !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:46 pm 

Ah....Wing..Do you know Fat Fat snake is a very delicious food in china .Carbon fuselage can kill and bring it home otherwise you are the food of the snake !

Post subject: Fat fat snake
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:29 pm 

kin wrote:
Ah....Wing..Do you know Fat Fat snake is a very delicious food in china. Carbon fuselage can kill and bring it home otherwise you are the food of the snake !

Never do that ah ! Fat fat snake will climb up from the carbon fuselage and bite you very quick :shock:

Love to hearing you have a new RaceM :o Want to see it ! I will be in Ma On Shan around 10am for practice (solo I hope) and please wait for me to land my plane before you throw your new RaceM 8)