费用:会员- 20 非会员- 40
报名截止日期:4月12号
總裁判:Thomas Lee
助理裁判:

所有分數計進聯賽總分數

第一名:獎杯 + Switchjack + 2* Tahmazo TS-5011
第二名:獎杯 + Switchjack
第三名:獎杯 + Switchjack

贊助商:ArmSoar Composite Gliders (Switchjacks, Tahmazo TS-5011)
Flydream (產品購買結構)

從這個4月比賽開始,所有規矩會跟FAI標準,包括扣分、起落地區、no-fly zone、drop輪、等。
報到和比賽準時開始,絕不等人和選手,遲到了就要等下本輪結束,跟裁判報到,才能夠開始飛下一輪。

這次比賽有8輪比賽。4和5輪中間會有30分鐘休息時間。

非常歡迎外省的朋友過來一起飛!比賽是進步最快的方法!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm 

Guys, please try to make this contest, we are expecting a larger turnout this time with maybe 20 pilots.
Mak, Stanley, Johnson, and Allan, please try to make it! Especially Johnson and Allan, with 8 rounds this will give you quite a workout and get you better prepared for Denmark. Kelly our Team Manager will most likely be coming as well, it will be a VERY good experience and practice for everyone to get used to communicating, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm 

Hi Thomas,

Was the SCSA April F3k league originally scheduled on 7 April?

Why it is now reschulded to 14 April? :? :? :?
Our HK F3F April race will be held on April 14 which crashes with yours....

I am planning to go if it is held on April 7 :? :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 am 

Hi Stanley,

It was originally scheduled for April 7th, but since it is 清明 the event had to be postponed for 1 week as per league rules after many pilots in SCSA voiced their suggestions. Too bad it will conflict with April F3F!

Thomas

Last edited by ThomasLee on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 am 

At the moment there are 14 confirmed pilots from Hong Kong, Dong Guan, Shen Zhen, Guang Zhou, Fo Shan, Beijing, and Kun Shan attending. There are still several from Shanghai, Beijing, Ningbo, and Lan Zhou who may be attending too. This should be the largest f3k contest locally until the SCSA open in October.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 am 

Results:

Expert class:
1 - Thomas Lee
2 - Alex Tang
3 - Nick Ng

Sportsman class:
1 - Ken Lee
2 - Langxin Hu
3 - Johnson Yeung

Congrats Johnson on your first trophy in SCSA!!! :)

Was raining for the past 2 weeks so we were all very worried we may have to postpone the league contest this month. In fact, when we arrived on Saturday it rained halfway through practice.... oh boy...

Sunday morning and the sky cleared, blue skies, fluffy clouds, and lot's of sunshine!!! Really set the day for us with lots of thermals and big smiles.

We had 19 entries this month, although some had plane problems before the contest and some couldn't make it, so we ended up with 14 contestants, including Kelly from Shanghai. 3 highschool students also signed up, although 1 couldn't make it and the other 2 had some problems with the planes/setup so couldn't fly for most of the contest, they'll be back next month though I'm sure, and will have their planes properly setup this month

I had a very good contest, with the only non-1000 in round 1 after taking a bad read and flying right into horrible sink which resulted in a 1:09 in 5*2...

Panhao could have gotten 3rd and stayed on the podium, but in best 3 of 6, first flight, he didn't pay attention and landed after the landing window already ended and ended up with a 667. Since he had another round he needed to drop that really hurt his score...

Ken got 1st in sportsman much to his glee, and placed 6th overall only a few points behind 5th. If he didnt hit me in one of the rounds and got a penalty he would get 5th and be pushed into the Expert category. Perhaps he hit me on purpose..... so he can keep flying in sportsman, haha!

We fly 8 rounds in 30degree weather and finished around 3:30, I was much more strict in timing schedule/etc and everyone was very cooperative, so big kudos to everyone for having a very smooth and quick contest!!

I was launching 59.4m on Saturday evening in no winds so everyone was preparing for me to pass 60m on Sunday and have to treat everyone for dinner, well, got a 61.3 in the morning and so after the contest we all went to a local boat-restaurant near the field for seafood. In the end though they only let me pay for part of the bill, maybe 'cause i'm still young? Great guys

Next dinner will be first guy passing 65m!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 pm 

Thanks Thomas for arranging the contest. It was a great success, great contest experience and REAL fun all the journey. I really enjoyed it much! You have done a great job to all the participants and your good self. Keep it on!
Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 pm 

Johnson, you and Allan both showed really big improvements in launch height throughout the day, good job!! I hope you guys can make it again on the 5th and continue to get higher heights :D

Cheers!