RC Slope Soaring in Hong Kong

A forum for rc sailplane pilots
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: 點樣修補滑翔機
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:12 pm 

隻kyosho swing個機身hard landing, 烈左小小, 而且有碎片飛出, 想問有物方法可以修補? 我唸到既係用模型既'筆地'補番d 烈口位, 再噴油, 可行嗎? 有無再好d 既方法呢? thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:22 am 

如果機身內的玻璃纖維沒有破損,只是修補外層的 gelcoat ,的確可用模型用的畢地修補,若只補一小片,可用孖星的,較方便,缺點是因它靠溶劑揮發變硬,太厚要很長時間(一星期!)才乾透,乾了便收縮,要再補,而且它是灰色的,噴白色要很多層才能完全蓋上。另一選擇是用造形畢地,即 "mori mori" (黃色) 或 "sube sube" (白色, 較"幼"),屬 "polyester putty",沒有溶劑因而乾涸速度不受厚度影響,也較少收縮,硬化後跟 gelcoat 的質地類似,非常方便打磨,補機首選! 缺點是價錢較高。其他如孖星的混合畢地 (Epoxy putty) 或原子灰則較硬,不便打磨,個人覺得並不適合補 gelcoat。

若機身內的玻璃纖維有損,則必須先修補,可在機身內部補上一片新的玻璃纖維補強,若是 Swing,3oz 纖維布應足夠,玻璃纖維及膠水可到上環德昌找 。 (唔係最平,不過買少少補機就算啦!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:47 am 

夜晚無太陽,無乜thermal架喎,點解仲可以蒲得到咁耐成點幾兩點仲未冷(land)係張床度,莫非係作晚有夜thermal。 :twisted:

me,夜晚鬥蒲得耐真係輸成十幾個機位。 :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:16 am 

thx CM Cheng,
今日去模型舖睇下有無sube sube sin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:58 am 

cm,
昨日去了旺角廣華街買畢地, 但問矖所有模型舖都無sube sube賣, 想問係邊度有得買呀? thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:49 pm 

呢種 "mori mori" 或 "sube sube" 係香港唔係咁常見,我 set 係 Pro-A 買,不過間野都唔知執左定搬左 . . . 以前觀塘間偉利都有,不過今日去望過已經冇勒,有無搵過環球 (窩打老道) 或精藝 (康怡)?

如果缺口唔係又深又大,用一般的畢地已很足夠,如果為左白色,可用 Squadron 的白畢地,Squadron 的質量比孖星的好。另外"郡是" (Gunze) 既畢地都係白色,不過唔係咁好用,但聽講近年已改配方,可能會好D . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:15 am 

其實個決口好細, 基本上用AA膠都補到, 不過想補好d, 所以用畢地, 今日買左枝Mr. hobby 既 Mr. white putty, 白色的. 番到黎有你無你就將d 畢地pat 落個決口度, 然後開行風扇吹佢, 聽日再用沙紙磨平佢, 跟住噴油.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:36 am 

laum wrote:
其實個決口好細, 基本上用AA膠都補到, 不過想補好d, 所以用畢地, 今日買左枝Mr. hobby 既 Mr. white putty, 白色的. 番到黎有你無你就將d 畢地pat 落個決口度, 然後開行風扇吹佢, 聽日再用沙紙磨平佢, 跟住噴油.

If you want good finish, why not use gelcoat for the repair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:55 am 

K.Y.,
thx for your info., could you mind telling me what is gelcoat and where can I buy it, how about the pricing, thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:08 pm 

laum wrote:
K.Y.,
thx for your info., could you mind telling me what is gelcoat and where can I buy it, how about the pricing, thx.

Laum,
gelcoat 係机身上面既油漆?#21313;分光亮。
我係西貢個游艇碼頭既一間賣船用品店買過一支。都幾貴,成百蚊得細細支!
D船佬用喱補遊艇既。
不過我巳經唔記得放左係邊,所以我都未用過!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:36 am 

laum wrote:

laum......In Lai Chi Kok Road near Yum Chau Street, shop named Kok San Hong something, they will have what you need, but you must get the gelcoat which sell in pound, think around 20 dollars, it's clear without any color, mix with 'koo' and 'M', hard like rock, use 320 sand water proof sand paper creat the shape back then 800 to polish, spray putty until cover up all marks, sand again with 600/800 repeat that until you get the shape back, then you can re-spray what color you like, rememeber, if you find crack inside, you must also need to do some repairing inside as CM said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:41 pm 

K.Y.Mak wrote:
laum wrote:
K.Y.,

Laum,
gelcoat 係机身上面既油漆?#21313;分光亮。
我係西貢個游艇碼頭既一間賣船用品店買過一支。都幾貴,成百蚊得細細支!
D船佬用喱補遊艇既。
不過我巳經唔記得放左係邊,所以我都未用過!

K.Y.
thx for your info. 但枝油都好貴, 加埋水腳都要成200. but anyway, thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:43 pm 

PatrickYellow wrote:
laum wrote:

laum......In Lai Chi Kok Road near Yum Chau Street, shop named Kok San Hong something, they will have what you need, but you must get the gelcoat which sell in pound, think around 20 dollars, it's clear without any color, mix with 'koo' and 'M', hard like rock, use 320 sand water proof sand paper creat the shape back then 800 to polish, spray putty until cover up all marks, sand again with 600/800 repeat that until you get the shape back, then you can re-spray what color you like, rememeber, if you find crack inside, you must also need to do some repairing inside as CM said.

Patrick,
thx, do you mean I can buy gelcoat or "sube sube" putty in Lai Chi Kok Road?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:01 am 

Patrick,
thx, do you mean I can buy gelcoat or "sube sube" putty in Lai Chi Kok Road?[/quote]

laum, if it have only frecture and scar, you may only use putty, spray putty, and paint, but I suggest you go to get the Giraffe #628 car putty from any ordinary metal shop, it will only coz you 45 dollars, it hard and strong enough to hold in between the cracks, all you need to do is sand the cracks or the fecture till you see the glass.
You can find there are several type of fibre glass, gelcoat, glues, pigmants so and so...,
but never buy something with nice packing, these are trap, so do the mature woman! :lol: Patrick.
p.s. I do not know what is 'sube sube'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:07 pm 

PatrickYellow wrote:
Patrick,
thx, do you mean I can buy gelcoat or "sube sube" putty in Lai Chi Kok Road?

laum, if it have only frecture and scar, you may only use putty, spray putty, and paint, but I suggest you go to get the Giraffe #628 car putty from any ordinary metal shop, it will only coz you 45 dollars, it hard and strong enough to hold in between the cracks, all you need to do is sand the cracks or the fecture till you see the glass.
You can find there are several type of fibre glass, gelcoat, glues, pigmants so and so...,
but never buy something with nice packing, these are trap, so do the mature woman! :lol: Patrick.
p.s. I do not know what is 'sube sube'[/quote]

Patrick,
Thx.