RC Slope Soaring in Hong Kong

A forum for rc sailplane pilots
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: 買野要受氣
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:34 am 
各位機友:
今日個朋友帶我去東方街買搖控$1400,師傅線$7?多元,futaba火牛$17?多元,跟住收我$1,7??多元,我更係同佢講價啦!佢就話收我齊頭$1,700,後來我重買多塊板$480,當我走了之後同個friend計下之前收我$1700元好似有問題,但個friend話差少少算啦!以上故事全屬真實,本人如果唔係friend同我一齊,我真係唔會同佢地買野,因為我覺得那位老人家的服務態度及對my friend講野的語氣唔係吟好,須然當時剛剛八點趕收工,但我以後唔會再去買野。
以上有失禮各位機友的地方,請多多包函!
請問各位有冇其他店舖可提供。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:29 am 

雖然香港賣飛机既模型店唔多、但係都有幾間可以比較。
http://www.rcsail.com/hkrcshopsC.html

Post subject: Re: 買野要受氣
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:40 am 
新手:
if you buy things for them, most of the hobby shops are like that, they dont really care about you or who. if you want to buy things from with good customers services and advices, you can call Chan Pak (everyone knows him on the slope), i only buy things from him now, i never go to those stupid shops anymore. alternatively, you can go to the slope and ask those Li fu, seem if they have some second hand stuffs can sell to you, that would be a wise choice too.
dont let those stupid people affect your dream of flying.
have fun

新手 wrote:
各位機友:
今日個朋友帶我去東方街買搖控$1400,師傅線$7?多元,futaba火牛$17?多元,跟住收我$1,7??多元,我更係同佢講價啦!佢就話收我齊頭$1,700,後來我重買多塊板$480,當我走了之後同個friend計下之前收我$1700元好似有問題,但個friend話差少少算啦!以上故事全屬真實,本人如果唔係friend同我一齊,我真係唔會同佢地買野,因為我覺得那位老人家的服務態度及對my friend講野的語氣唔係吟好,須然當時剛剛八點趕收工,但我以後唔會再去買野。
以上有失禮各位機友的地方,請多多包函!
請問各位有冇其他店舖可提供。

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:44 am 
新手:
if you buy things from them, most of the hobby shops are like that, they dont really care about you or who. if you want to buy things with good customers services and advices, you can call Chan Pak (everyone knows him on the slope), i only buy things from him now, i never go to those stupid shops anymore. alternatively, you can go to the slope and ask those Si fu, seem if they have some second hand stuffs can sell to you, that would be a wise choice too. coz it will be much cheaper and with much more detail about the plane and most importantly, you will feel happy after all
have fun

新手 wrote:
各位機友:
以上有失禮各位機友的地方,請多多包函!
請問各位有冇其他店舖可提供。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:58 am 
Hey,
Don't be so angry with those stupid guy, specially the old man you mention, the color of his face always look grey, may be he has problem in some internal organs in his body!

Sometimes even you go to buy BMW or Merceses, it will happen the same.

I agree Uncle Chan is the most nice shop manager in Hong Kong, but I always think I will never fly a plane will a five dollar coin stick on the right hand and a two dollar coin on the left hand..........he can make a plane fly good but the outlook made me feel not alright hehe!

Anyway, he's a nice Uncle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:04 pm 
係呀,佢地係咁架,收錢果個都係咁上下面色既,都唔知點解收錢塊面都唔似開心既?或者佢地唔開心果陣塊面會係笑既樣,佢地一d都唔尊重劉德華既口號既。

家陣我都唔知見過幾多人收咭要雙手,中要學埋日式點埋頭唔該咁。

我估佢地係果種見到西人就左右奉承仲笑面迎人既人,但對自己人就?,唔鐘意迷幫襯第二間囉,呢個世界唔係淨係得佢一間買野既。

不過我都希望佢地有份睇到佢地既真正老西(我地)呢D既反影意見而有所改善,咁我地自然會番去幫襯架啦,希望佢地明白呢D道理啦,唔係佢地遲早生意一日千里。

Post subject: HOBBYSHOP SERVICE
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:45 pm 
I had been shopping in WAIXX many year .This is so common in your case .But in this two year ,they have some improve by a new staff. He is nice ,helpful and good service .I also ask him and he like recommend new idea .Next time please ask
KIN to serve .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:46 am 
我上次都一樣

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:54 pm 

新手 :

拜讀你之心聲,我相信閣下之意見對模型公司有莫大幫助,我想了解更多情況,請致電給陳太
(電話 : 2384 3299)。

half new hand: wrote:
新手:
if you buy things from them, most of the hobby shops are like that, they dont really care about you or who. if you want to buy things with good customers services and advices, you can call Chan Pak (everyone knows him on the slope), i only buy things from him now, i never go to those stupid shops anymore. alternatively, you can go to the slope and ask those Si fu, seem if they have some second hand stuffs can sell to you, that would be a wise choice too. coz it will be much cheaper and with much more detail about the plane and most importantly, you will feel happy after all
have fun

新手 wrote:
各位機友:
以上有失禮各位機友的地方,請多多包函!
請問各位有冇其他店舖可提供。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:46 pm 

YAYA = 陳太 ?
:?