RC Slope Soaring in Hong Kong

A forum for rc sailplane pilots
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:19 pm 

Just received information a few minutes ago that two r/c pilots in Fei Ngo Shan were arrested by police under the request of OFTA staff who checked the illegal uses of frequencies at 72.3xx MHz. I was told that there were complains by Taxi drivers on the jamming of the said channels and the OFTA staff came up to Fei Ngo Shan to check it out and called the police to arrest two of our fellow pilots.
I will go up to the hill to dig out more information now.

Please restrain from using ANY illegal frequencies for the timing being.

Please be reminded that only 6 channels in 72MHz with a license to use is legal (except the 27MHz band). See more information on
http://www.hkrcss.org/OFTA_licenseC.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:03 pm 

唉。。。。終于出事。早前反對申請合法頻率既人曾經提出過一個論點就係如果我地唔?#25769;?OFTA, 佢地就會唔理我地。其實點會咁丫﹗OFTA 奉行既係港府既積極不干預政策﹐即係話無人投訴﹐佢地就唔會理﹐但一旦有人投訴﹐好似今次咁﹐OFTA 既行動會好快速同有效。佢地既 Radio Monitoring Unit 隊連係 D 屋入面既干擾源頭都好快搵到﹐係山上面咁空曠既地方簡直係易過借火。

所以各機友都係最好用合法 band, 如果人太多﹐要 ?#34987;迫?用第 D band 既話﹐首要考慮唔係會唔會俾人 jam, 而係會唔會 jam 到人。香港各頻段既使用情況見 :

http://www.ofta.gov.hk/freq-spec/freq-allocations.pdf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:14 pm 

今天OFTA拉人事件對我們玩遙控飛機的人仕可算是一個當頭打擊和警告。两位不幸的機師是使用72.310MHz和72.330MHz頻率,現正保釋,等待是否被起訴。各位請不要使用非法頻道,特別是以上所述的頻率。HKRCSS會盡量為兩位可能被起訴的機師提供協助。經過溝通後OFTA行動組人員亦己知釋本會會員擁有72MHz六條頻道的合法牌照,希望他們會對這两位機師從輕免起訴。本會會籍此機會再向OFTA提供要求開放更多遙控頻道。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:07 am 
The 2 guys were on 72.310 and 72.330 MHz and unfortunately fall outside the legal bands of 72.010, 72.130, 72.170, 72.190, 72.210 and 72.270 MHz. Seems they are at the mercy of OFTA now. :cry:

Since the taxi drivers' complaints were directed at 72 MHz only, does it mean that users on 29, 35, 36, 40 and 41 MHz, etc, will be left alone, at least for the time being?

Seems this is the case if only users on 72 Mhz were caught. Or were they the only illegal users around at the time of the arrest so that users of other bands were not there to be caught?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:50 am 

More information on this:

Actually, there were many r/c flyers on the mountain this afternoon when OFTA guys pinpointed the targets.
They ordered every transmitters to be scanned. Of course, they discovered some frequencies in 40MHz, 36MHz, 35MHz as well as 72MHz, but they only caught two guys using 72MHz. However, they did give a warning to users with other frequencies.
This strongly indicates that they will only take action in case of complains by legal user of the frequency in concern.

I would like to make a correction that the complainer is not the taxi driver, it is actually a telecom company using 72.315MHz for a very important mobile service.

That's all I can say. Since the case is still under investigation, we beter keep it quiet and don't say too much openly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:37 pm 

新界的士台有用72.3125同72.3375,可能就係咁出事啦..... :shock:
但點都好啦,以後就多事發生啦 :x
希望OFTA 可開放更多ch. 給模型用啦 :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:02 pm 
但係好似話發射機power低於5W唔使牌喎?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:48 pm 
會長先生,
如果當初閣下不是一意孤行,執意要向政府申請所謂合法頻道,我想今天便不會發生此事,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:09 pm 
我建議,該兩位人士,應向 OFTA 話,有關器材是在香港的一般模型店購買,而一般香港模型店出售的遙控器材,是有很多頻率選擇。既然是一般鋪頭公然發售的貨色,就以為它們是符合香港法例,並不是有心犯法。

情形與d人故意去《鴨寮街》的旁門左道商店買非法室內無線電話好唔同。

希望可說服到 OFTA 唔告。即使它們照告,也可用作求情理由,以獲輕判。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:52 pm 
GT wrote:
會長先生,

我不同意GT先生見解,需然我不是會員,也沒有購買保險,不過既然是一個正式在香港註冊的協會,就不應該做一些違反香港法規的事,還有如果繼續存在這種灰色地帶(OFTA不干預不代表合法),當有一天需要與保險索償時,會不會因為在一個違法的情況下發生意外而拒絕賠償呢?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:01 pm 
GT wrote:
會長先生,

請閣下睇真D事件既來龍去脈﹐如果個會無申請合法頻率﹕

1)今次受干擾既電訊公司係唔係唔會投訴﹖ 我都係做電訊呢行﹐不時有向 OFTA 提出同類投訴﹐所以答案係一定會投訴。

2)如果有投訴﹐OFTA 係唔係唔會理 ? 肯定會理。

3)如果 OFTA 理﹐佢地係唔係會搵唔到個干擾源頭係來自該兩機友既發射 ? 肯定會搵到。

4)如果搵到﹐OFTA 係唔係唔會告? 肯定會﹐因為 OFTA 一向都有白紙黑字定明 27 MHz band 入面 6 條頻同 72 MHz band 入面 2 條頻係遙控模型既合法頻率﹐係舊例之下﹐該兩機友既發射頻率一樣係唔合法。個會做既野只係將合法頻率既數目增加而已。

最後建議老兄客觀D睇事物﹐批評人無問題﹐但要提出理據同事實。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:12 pm 

GT wrote:
會長先生,

Dear Mr.GT,

I really don't understand how you come to your conclusion.

1, What is " 所謂合法頻道 "? Legal is legal, illegal is illegal. I have 72.130MHz. It is legal, stated in the license, in black and white. I am sure I would not be arrested if I were on Fei Ng Shan yesterday.

2, " 今天便不會發生此事 " - 72.3XX is illegal for R/C application, whether HKRCSS had applied for the legal R/C frequencies or not. Do you mean that people using 72.3XX because there are six legal R/C frequencies? Do you mean that the complain was made because there are six legal R/C frequencies? Do you mean that the two poor guys will not be arrested if there were no legal R/C frequencies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:29 pm 

I totally agree with CM and the guest.

Ah Kam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:12 pm 

don wrote:
但係好似話發射機power低於5W唔使牌喎?

唔多似囉,電油船仔馬力好似過5匹就要有船長牌。最近ofta開放409mhz比對講機都係限制係半火(0.5w),
嘩5w ﹗發達囉﹗ 5w 夠係元朗直線發射到去機場都得。
係鴨記買到既motorola玩具合法對講機係409mhz半火,直線二公里,仲有可以買到出口既426mhz 1火可
達五公里,五火咁大火力,如果品質差d既對講機都會殺死付近既電子器材,ofta又點會益咁玩你呢﹗

電訊例一向都係先針對頻率先,火數其次,因為頻率揰仲,少少火力都可以影向電子儀器。

買對講機,記得唔好買錯呀﹗ 唔好以為火力大就買個隻,有d商店唔出聲,話之你架,照賣。

小心﹗

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:22 pm 
不過有個專家咁講過,如果渣住個非法既器材,不幸比人地捉住但又未比佢囉住部機,咁快快掉左佢,有
咁遠掉咁遠,最多比人告掉垃圾,由其係個freq module可以分開佢掉,你知好難搵得番咁細隻。
你知啦,要人裝並獲先可以告得入加馬。

如果發射非法頻率,係刑事案,留案底。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:28 pm 
anonymous_radio wrote:
不過有個專家咁講過,如果渣住個非法既器材,不幸比人地捉住但又未比佢囉住部機,咁快快掉左佢,有
咁遠掉咁遠,最多比人告掉垃圾,由其係個freq module可以分開佢掉,你知好難搵得番咁細隻。
你知啦,要人裝並獲先可以告得入加馬。

如果發射非法頻率,係刑事案,留案底。

選擇題: 如果只有6條合法頻道你會選擇?
A)留案底
B)罰$1500
C)以後唔飛

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:46 pm 

I know that in 72Mhz band which divided into two ranges - lower band and higher band, lower band from 72.010 to 72.590, higher band from 72.610 to 72.990. How about if we swap to use the high band range only because i'm using the high band currently?? Is it possible to resolve the illegal problem or anyone can contribute something to do ??

Post subject: 氣憤模型界中車
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:30 pm 

各位

我在昨天下午收到單嘢之後,都知道今日會有人出嚟胡言亂語啦。我個人的立場是非常支持個會的種種貢獻,當中當然包括向OFTA多申請多六條合法頻道啦。
要知道世界上總有少部份人,懂得批評或潑冷水又忽事別人的默默耕耘。個會成功地向OFTA爭取多六條頻道巳經是一個得大的進步,或只可說是第一步。試問若將來個會能更進一步再向OFTA再多申請十條或更多的合法頻道的,某人(我係話某GT兄)您會唔會受益先??!!
做人架嘢,講架嘢要問涼心,個得人又要過得自己先好。
正如其中一住Guest所言,今次啦人單嘢同個會有無向OFTA多申請頻道亳無関系。

盧子明

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:45 pm 
GT wrote:
會長先生,

GT 兄,你意思是,向政府爭取多些合法頻道的過程本身,喚醒政府有模型友非法使用無線電頻道、從而「提醒」它們執法?

我估你錯喇。因為我本人多年前都與 OFTA 接觸過、談及此問題,當時都未話開放多 6 條頻道。他們當時巳話一早就知有人非法使用無線電頻道作模型控制的問題。但除非做成干擾,他們不打算採取行動,檢控用家。

今次事源,據悉就是因為做成干擾,引至他人投訴。

我亦趁機提醒飛大機的朋友,重量超過 7kg 的大機,便要符合 Air Navigation (Hong Kong) Order 1995 (Cap.448C) 的規定(見下述該條例第100(c)條),包括出飛機牌,除非申請並獲得豁免,否則又係違法。

Section 100
The provisions of this Order, other than Articles 48, 70, 98(1) and 98(8), shall not apply to or in relation to-
(a) .......;
(b) .........;
(c) any other aircraft weighing not more than 7 kg without its fuel;
(d) .........

我問過《民航署》,佢確認上述是適用於超過 7kg 的模型飛機,但佢亦直言唔會派人上山檢控,佢只係提醒我們自律。我估暫時無事,但假如有乜意外而又有人投訴,佢到時可能改變態度。

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:56 pm 
I'd say this is a time we should all stand together, help the 2 buddies and help ourselves!!! Goto the police station with them (the club, and all of you... did you guys just left them to ofta?) call the press, finance the lawsuit if need be, get ofta upto the beat or out of the way! These guys are grossly outdated (27MHz is unbelievable we all know that) and what I'm saying is not a request, that's what they should do! Their power comes with a duty! I'd hate to see only 6 or 8 planes in the sky!

CT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:56 pm 
I'd say this is a time we should all stand together, help the 2 buddies and help ourselves!!! Goto the police station with them (the club, and all of you... did you guys just left them to ofta?) call the press, finance the lawsuit if need be, get ofta upto the beat or out of the way! These guys are grossly outdated (27MHz is unbelievable we all know that) and what I'm saying is not a request, that's what they should do! Their power comes with a duty! I'd hate to see only 6 or 8 planes in the sky!

CT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:57 pm 

CT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:58 pm 

CT