Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/

24/9 electric sailpalne contest
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=790
Page 4 of 4

Author:  BigYeung [ 20 Oct 2006 02:16 pm ]
Post subject:  By ferry

I'd like to take this option.
Does anybody know about the parking spaces next to the football of the Chinese University? It's a public carpark on daily charge and restricted only to the University staff and students?

Author:  Wing [ 20 Oct 2006 06:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: By ferry

BigYeung wrote:
I'd like to take this option.
Does anybody know about the parking spaces next to the football of the Chinese University? It's a public carpark on daily charge and restricted only to the University staff and students?

I am considering this option too ! Looks nice and I can simply take KCRC to Chinese University for catching Ferry.

As a Chinese University alumni, I can tell you the parking in Chinese University anywhere is costly :x like Ah Yeung said HK$20 / hour and HK$10 / 30 mins etc :x

Unless have a Chinese University VISA credit card, it may provide 4 hours free parking but need go to library, swimming pool etc for their chops :x there assume play for 8+ hours, still need parking fee of HK$80+ :x

Author:  Wing [ 21 Oct 2006 07:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Stanley or walking group, any idea on when / where to meet tomorrow morning ?

I will be joining the walking group and can drive to the "Yung Shu O" signage but not exactly sure where's the parking place & walking path - so want meet up with the big group

Author:  Stanley [ 21 Oct 2006 10:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

For the walking group, we will be in Yung Shue O at 9:00am. There is a parking field at the BBQ company, $30 a day. Just go straight to Yung Shue O from the main road. Mind you that the road leading to Yung Shue O is a one lane drive with two-way traffic, there may be head on traffic, be prepared to slow down occasionally.

Author:  Stanley [ 22 Oct 2006 09:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

今日去深涌比賽真

Author:  Wing [ 23 Oct 2006 07:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Wonderful day

Nice event ! Excellent flying site ! Good enjoyment and learned a lot from great pilots :o

Author:  BigYeung [ 24 Oct 2006 12:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's a pity that CM couldn't join the gathering. But Mak had showed the potential of the plane. It should have performed very well.I didn't have the opportunity to watch its flight as the bad guy, Ah Kin nearly took all the 10 minute flight time in each section which not enabling me to spare any second to look at other guys' plane.
Any more photo, video or results on CM's plane?

Author:  K.Y.Mak [ 24 Oct 2006 02:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

BigYeung wrote:
It's a pity that CM couldn't join the gathering. But Mak had showed the potential of the plane. It should have performed very well.I didn't have the opportunity to watch its flight as the bad guy, Ah Kin nearly took all the 10 minute flight time in each section which not enabling me to spare any second to look at other guys' plane.
Any more photo, video or results on CM's plane?


CM 的 Filip 是一隻很輕、又容易操控的機。
不足的是電力系統。以至頭 40秒爭取的高度,不及 Ah Kin 他們的一半。

但如果找到氣流的話,高度不足也是可以刻服的問題。

今次比賽 Filip 的成績未能做好,部份原因是我當時沒有戰意的關係,又沒有足夠的練習!

自覺成績不理想,我賽後再用心地去試飛了一下。
發覺就算是氣流弱的時侯,只要做好 seting及利用好每個小氣流,Filip 支持 10分鐘也是可以的。

當然,簡單地加個強大的動力組合,就更加理想了!


CM, 好 sorry !
比賽前把 canopy damage 左,你當場巳經知道了。
但賽後玩工娛場,時把膠 spiner 也撞破了!

以後大家比隻機我玩之前要三思 :oops:

Author:  Alexis Lip [ 24 Oct 2006 04:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

CM, 我自首, SPINER是我撞破的, SORRY!SORRY! :oops:
Did not play RC for long time.I need more practice.

Author:  CM Cheng [ 24 Oct 2006 10:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ha ha no big deal. That spinner already had a crack on it :twisted:

Ah Mak, I just remember that my transmitter is still at your home :x

Author:  K.Y.Mak [ 24 Oct 2006 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

CM Cheng wrote:
Ha ha no big deal. That spinner already had a crack on it :twisted:

Ah Mak, I just remember that my transmitter is still at your home :x


Yes, the Filip, and the F3F timer are all in my place too.
Does it make any difference ?
You don't fly that much anyway :lol:

Author:  Stanley [ 24 Oct 2006 11:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

A short report about this event is here
http://www.hkrcss.org/eplane1022-06.html English

http://www.hkrcss.org/eplane1022-06C.html Chinese

Cheers!


C.M., you better check out how Ah Mak used your Filip as a weapon to .....
http://www.hkrcss.org/eplane1022-06_mov7.mpg

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/