RC Slope Soaring in Hong Kong

電動滑翔機留空定點降落賽及宿營 - 2009年3月14至15日
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CM Cheng [ Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  電動滑翔機留空定點降落賽及宿營 - 2009年3月14至15日

三月有電機滯空及定點降落賽,重有兩個月,大家要準備喇。 :)

http://www.hkrcss.org/eplane_announce_lammaC.html :lol:

Author:  Wing [ Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

What will be the arrangement of the contest :?: Spread acorss both Mar 14 - 15 :?:

Wonder if some pilots want to join the contest but may not be available for camping :?

Author:  Stanley [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

The original idea is to go to the island on Sat to have some free slope soaring, and then stay there overnight. The next day will be a full day electric glider duration and spot landing contest. The contest flying site is near Suk Ku Wan, so we think we will take the ferry to Yung Shu Wan on Sat afternoon first, walk up to the east-facing slope near the windmill for free slope soaring, and then walk to Suk Ku Wan afterward along the hiking trail. We might have seafood dinner in So Ku Wan at night and camp at night in nearby hostel. The next morning we will go to the abandoned mining field for the contest. Since the contest needs to be started earlier, pilots who decide to join the trip the next day must travel very earlier and might need special transport, e.g., to hire a speedboat in Aberdeen to cross the channel in the earlier morning, so we recommend them to come one day earlier to avoid the rush and stay overnight for more relax flying. Besides, it is a good experience to fly in the wonderful slopes on the island.

Anyway, it is still earlier to fix the detailed schedule; we need someone to work on it, dig out the information and make proper arrangement.

Author:  GEORGE [ Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:09 am ]
Post subject: 

今日踩單車去深涌兜左轉,李村長話高爾夫球場轉左人incharge,可能有機會反去玩佢問我囉左你個電話,希望你早日收到好消息 :D

Author:  Stanley [ Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi George,

Author:  Stanley [ Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 am ]
Post subject: 


Author:  CM Cheng [ Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:56 am ]
Post subject: 

March 15 is also the day of the third F3F match. :idea:

Author:  Stanley [ Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

CM Cheng wrote:
March 15 is also the day of the third F3F match. :idea:

Oh! How come we set the dates that clashed!

Should we modify the event to be a one-day event on 15 March, so that if wind is above scale 4 we go to fly F3F, otherwise we go for electric duration?

Author:  Stanley [ Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think there will be very little interest in the electric glider contest so far. Also, we do not yet know whether the flying site in Lamma Island is still ok or not. So, we better postpone or cancel the electric glider contest in order not to clash with the F3F contest the coming Sunday. Agree?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group