Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇

DLG at Sam Chung?
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BigYeung [ 26 Oct 2006 01:35 pm ]
Post subject:  DLG at Sam Chung?

Will it be possible to have a DLG gathering/contest before the full scale re-construction work carrying at Sam Chung, say in Mid-November.
The grassfield is really good for the event and should be difficult to get a replacement. Take the last chance! Can we?

Author:  Ah Pong [ 26 Oct 2006 06:27 pm ]
Post subject: 


How about DLG plus F3B event on the same day?


Author:  CM Cheng [ 26 Oct 2006 08:18 pm ]
Post subject: 


How about E-plane plus E-heli event on the same day?


Author:  Yeung [ 26 Oct 2006 09:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Any event will be great at Sam Chung! Go go go!!!

Author:  CM Cheng [ 26 Oct 2006 09:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

We will have a 60" F3F on Nov 5, and the next event will be the DIY contest on Dec 3. Can we arrange one or two weekends for the gathering between these?

Author:  Stanley [ 26 Oct 2006 11:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ha Ha! We do have strong wind in the winter, why DLG? I have proposed to have a F3F contest in Ko Lau Wan in mid Nov, remember?


There are so many contests squeezed into the winter slot already, my wife is complaining all the time why we have almost one contest for every two weeks! :lol: :(

Author:  BigYeung [ 27 Oct 2006 12:20 am ]
Post subject: 

F3B for large planes, says 3m or above, seems to be unlikely as the main lawn has been undergoing replanting of grass. The landing area and flying space will be limited.
This time for the LMR, we'd moved to the smaller field next to the pond where the flying space at low altitude was bounded by wires and poles at 2 sides and tress at other side.
Ah Kin hit on the wire but still got the nearest spot landing at that round. And I nearly got hanged too at the last round.
DLG and e-plane will be more approprite for this circumstances.
If we miss the opportunity, I don't think we can get such a good lawn in coming days.

Author:  Stanley [ 27 Oct 2006 07:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ok, let's make a proposal.

Sunday 19 Nov, 2006

If wind > scale 2
goto fly F3F contest in Ko Lau Wan
goto fly DLG contest in Shamchung

Decision made on the night before the event

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group