Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/

60" F3F Race this Sunday (5/11/2006)
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=832
Page 2 of 3

Author:  jerems [ 01 Nov 2006 06:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

CM Cheng wrote:
阿生哥今次又黎踩場喎 :shock:

大家好好招呼佢 :twisted: 8)


"A-Cape 喎 remember this event also invited Lebanese channel"

Google translate is not so bad 8)

Author:  Angus [ 01 Nov 2006 07:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

I support the idea for retaining the original plan of 60" F3F. I'll join.

It is noted that the weather forecast is NE this Sun, i.e. we may need to go High Junk Peak liked last weekend.

Stanley, I am sure we'll many chances for F3F in this wind season, said F3F in Ko Lau Wan in early Dec. Yeung just tells me that the ferry from Ma Liu Shui reaches Ko Lau Wan!

Author:  CM Cheng [ 01 Nov 2006 08:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

jerems wrote:
CM Cheng wrote:
阿生哥今次又黎踩場喎 :shock:

大家好好招呼佢 :twisted: 8)


"A-Cape 喎 remember this event also invited Lebanese channel"

Google translate is not so bad 8)


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stop laughing :D

Hi Jerems, let me tell you what it actually means:

阿生 (pronounced as "Ah Sang", our friend from Taiwan) is coming to our field again. Let's treat him well!

阿生 just arrived Hong Kong today. He is an active F3F player in Taiwan.

Author:  Y C Lui [ 01 Nov 2006 09:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

有咁既風就正啦 ﹗

Image

Author:  donny [ 02 Nov 2006 01:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Stanley,
I will like to join.
But I have no car, can you take me there?
Donny

Author:  Stanley [ 02 Nov 2006 01:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

donny wrote:
Stanley,
I will like to join.
But I have no car, can you take me there?
Donny


No problem. I will call you on Saturday night to confirm time and place to pick you up.

Cheers

Author:  Stanley [ 02 Nov 2006 01:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

So far, only a few of you have indicated interest in taking part in the BBQ after the F3F race. I assume that fellow pilots in the following list will join the BBQ, let me know otherwise.

Stanley
Y.C.
Mak (+families?)
Jerems
C.M.
Donny
Ah So + wife
Ken
Ah Pong + Wife 1.0


Any more? I need a more accurate estimate for ordering BBQ food. Thanks

Author:  Wing [ 02 Nov 2006 01:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Stanley ! I will join the race but unlikely be available for BBQ :o

Author:  BigYeung [ 02 Nov 2006 02:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll enjoy the flying but not the BBQ.

Allan

Author:  jerems [ 02 Nov 2006 06:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Stanley wrote:
donny wrote:
Stanley,
I will like to join.
But I have no car, can you take me there?
Donny


No problem. I will call you on Saturday night to confirm time and place to pick you up.

Cheers


Do you have any place in your car for me as well ? :oops:

Author:  Stanley [ 02 Nov 2006 06:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

jerems wrote:
Stanley wrote:
donny wrote:
Stanley,
I will like to join.
But I have no car, can you take me there?
Donny


No problem. I will call you on Saturday night to confirm time and place to pick you up.

Cheers


Do you have any place in your car for me as well ? :oops:


Jerems,

Which part of Kowloon you are staying?
Donny and I live in Ma On Shan so we are closed.

There are some pilots from Kowloon, I can ask them to help.

Author:  jerems [ 02 Nov 2006 09:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Stanley wrote:
jerems wrote:
Stanley wrote:
donny wrote:
Stanley,
I will like to join.
But I have no car, can you take me there?
Donny


No problem. I will call you on Saturday night to confirm time and place to pick you up.

Cheers


Do you have any place in your car for me as well ? :oops:


Jerems,

Which part of Kowloon you are staying?
Donny and I live in Ma On Shan so we are closed.

There are some pilots from Kowloon, I can ask them to help.


Oh yes, I am quite far from you then cause I live iin Tsim Sha Tsui. But I can move to a more convenient RDV point :)

Thanks for your help !

Author:  kin [ 02 Nov 2006 09:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh.........! Ican't go this sunday !I am busy at home with my wife and her friend I know she make a party for someone birthday but I like f3f party too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have more more wind !
Is stxxxxy join this sunday ? The wind.....................

Author:  K.Y.Mak [ 02 Nov 2006 11:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yes, F3F for me and BBQ for my kids too.

Author:  Yeung [ 03 Nov 2006 10:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Stanley,
I will join the F3F but not the BBQ.

Ah Kin, you should invite your wife and friends to have their at our flying site plus a BBQ gathering. All will be happy!

Author:  ken [ 03 Nov 2006 11:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Mak,

Tell me what you want this year. Foam swords or water guns.

Author:  K.Y.Mak [ 03 Nov 2006 07:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

ken wrote:
Mak,

Tell me what you want this year. Foam swords or water guns.


Water Gun :D Water Gun :D Water Gun :D my little girl said.

I beg I should bring some rain coat along 8)

Author:  Stanley [ 03 Nov 2006 10:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

jerems wrote:
Oh yes, I am quite far from you then cause I live iin Tsim Sha Tsui. But I can move to a more convenient RDV point :)

Thanks for your help !


Hi Jerems,

I talked to Ah Pong who is living in Kowloon (remember the guy who sold you the SpiderX), he said he won't drive that day because he will drink a lot of bear that night after the race.

By the way, if you can travel from Tsim Sha Tsui by KCR to University Station, I can pick you up there. Call me at 92568087.

Cheers

Stanley

Author:  Angus [ 03 Nov 2006 10:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Stanley

I'll join the contest but not for BBQ.

Author:  jerems [ 04 Nov 2006 08:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Stanley wrote:
jerems wrote:
Oh yes, I am quite far from you then cause I live iin Tsim Sha Tsui. But I can move to a more convenient RDV point :)

Thanks for your help !


Hi Jerems,

I talked to Ah Pong who is living in Kowloon (remember the guy who sold you the SpiderX), he said he won't drive that day because he will drink a lot of bear that night after the race.

By the way, if you can travel from Tsim Sha Tsui by KCR to University Station, I can pick you up there. Call me at 92568087.

Cheers

Stanley


Ok very good thanks ;)
I call you this afternoon to define a RDV time :)

Regards,

Author:  Stanley [ 04 Nov 2006 08:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

The weather looks promising tomorow. I will meet you guys in Ma On Shan car park at 9:00am and on the slope at 9:30am. The race will be started at 10:30am sharp. Please arrived in time. Those who are responsible for the base poles and timing gear please come earier.

Author:  CM Cheng [ 04 Nov 2006 11:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

我地今日上飛鵝山練60吋 :twisted:

http://www.rcsail.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6594&sid=9f591a1f9748f3d054db275743d65646#6594

Author:  Stanley [ 06 Nov 2006 12:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Congratulation to Ah Pong on wining the 60" F3F contest today. He also won the best time award with a 53.31s. Here is the detailed score sheet. Report will follow later.

http://www.hkrcss.org/MOS60inF3F1105-06.xls

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/