Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/

VR 2006 2nd
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=650
Page 1 of 2

Author:  kin [ 05 Jan 2006 10:51 am ]
Post subject:  VR 2006 2nd

Is nobody want to racing this sunday ?N..wind !
We should be race next sunday 15/1/06 !
Hope god offer us E..wind !!!!!!

Author:  kin [ 05 Jan 2006 09:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hello !!!!!! Anybody home.....!!!
Over..!Over...!Calling control....over.....
nobody home ......? Maybe all people go hotpot
dinner?
Why no reply...................??????????

Author:  K.Y.Mak [ 05 Jan 2006 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: VR 2006 2nd

kin wrote:
Is nobody want to racing this sunday ?N..wind !
We should be race next sunday 15/1/06 !
Hope god offer us E..wind !!!!!!


I don't mind flying in North wind, but we should make decision to give up when wind is low. Otherwise, landing at the bottom of the mountain may happen again!

Author:  kin [ 05 Jan 2006 11:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Seen the weather forecast it must be North wind and so cold ,Can we make decision as soon as possible because I need to plan my day off !

Author:  Angus [ 06 Jan 2006 12:14 am ]
Post subject: 

I'll have a company function so that I can't join this Sunday. I'd support postponing to next racing day.

Author:  kin [ 06 Jan 2006 12:37 am ]
Post subject: 

Some more common....Stanly?...F Fai...?Pong...?...YC...?SO...?Wai .......?Big yeung..?
Small yeung...?WING....so sorry .I know you can't!!!!!

Author:  Stanley [ 06 Jan 2006 12:53 am ]
Post subject: 

I am just too busy recently, only 4 hours of sleep per day!!! :cry:

Quick response

If the wind is northerly, we have to postpone the race as High Junk Peak is not suitable either.

Most likely, we will have northterly wind whole weekend until Tuesday.

So I would propose to take a week rest. Be ready to race next week!

Author:  PhilipShum [ 06 Jan 2006 12:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

kin wrote:
Seen the weather forecast ....... wind and so cold........


Dear Kin,

Are you not intend to go to the VR2006 in Scotland? Mind you, the Winter in Hong Kong is late Summer coming up to Autumn time in Scotland.

Be prepared.

Philip Shum

Author:  Yeung [ 06 Jan 2006 01:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ah Kin,
You know well that I already have a sweet "T -plane" ("T car" means spare car for car racing), though I am working hard to repair my beloved Sting.
A bit sorry that "hard working Wing" may miss the contest.

Yeung

Author:  BigYeung [ 06 Jan 2006 02:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd like to enjoy flying than hiking. The forecast on north wind on coming Sunday seems not to be good for me to enjoy flying at either High Junk or MOS!

Author:  Alex SO [ 06 Jan 2006 10:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

咁!係咪呢個星期六作最後

Author:  CM Cheng [ 07 Jan 2006 10:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

喂聽日究竟駛唔駛比賽架? 我要計劃睡眠時間喎 . . . :(

Author:  Stanley [ 07 Jan 2006 11:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tomorrow race is postponed to next week (15 Jan) due to northerly wind expected.

:P I have more time to fine tune my secret weapon

Cheers

Author:  kin [ 08 Jan 2006 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh.....my god! Sunday only level 2 wind speed ,the sky still joking with us !Maybe ...................Wxxxday ?

Author:  Stanley [ 09 Jan 2006 12:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Really bad, light wind expected this Sunday.
Should we hold the DLG instead of F3F?
We can further postpone the F3F to next week and put forward the DLG to this Sunday if you guys agreed. :lol: :lol:
But I think we can wait until Thursday to confirm for more accurate weather forecast.

Anyway, be prepared for the DLG for the time being.

Author:  Yeung [ 09 Jan 2006 12:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Longing for a slow wind day for DLG. Fine!.
Just want to raise out:
When will the club decide which event to hold this Sunday? (Sorry Stanley This Thursday, I got it)
Will we still hold the DLG as contest or as fun event even the pilots from mainland may not attend? (Of course I would like to have a fly no matter it is a contest or not.)

Saturday and Sunday ....both for DLG...Wow....
Yeung

Author:  kin [ 09 Jan 2006 06:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Blow....la......blow..la....blow....la...
Sunday.........more...wind ...la..!

Author:  Stanley [ 10 Jan 2006 01:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow! Ah Kin you really blow hard!

The weather forecast was just changed to:

Wind: EAST FORCE 4 TO 5.
Weather: CLOUDY WITH A FEW LIGHT RAIN PATCHES.
Temp: 17-20 C
RH: 75-90 PER CENT

希望今次可以盡興而飛,各位上落平安,人人

Author:  kin [ 11 Jan 2006 12:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Stanley
Hope we can know how many pilot can join VR 2006 as soon as possible !
Please hardly to ask them........try your best!

Author:  Wing [ 11 Jan 2006 10:53 am ]
Post subject:  Flying on Airbus

I will be flying on Airbus tomorrow :? Sure want continue participate the 2nd half of the race.

Is it possible for the organizer to decide go or not go on Jan 15 by Jan 13 (Friday) around 18pm so that I can decide my flight plan back to Hong Kong ?

By copy to Ah Yeung, thanks so much for your help and please contact me on this Friday night for the race arrangement. Will be off from the forum for few days.

In any case, wish all big brothers have fun and great records in the upcoming race :o

Author:  Yeung [ 11 Jan 2006 12:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Stanley,
You see Ah "Wing really wants to have wings" to "fly back to fly"....

Yeung

Author:  Stanley [ 11 Jan 2006 02:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

According to the weather forecast, we would most likely be holding the race in Ma On Shan this Sunday, unless there is an abrupt change of weather. If there is any change, announcement will be made by Saturday night.

As far as I know, all of us from the previous race, except possibly Ah Wing and Ah So, would join the race. Yeung's brothers should be there also. I am not sure 高佬偉,羅華,冷氣偉, Henry, George and others will join also. Please help to ask them if you see them.

Cheers and happy soaring

Author:  Wing [ 11 Jan 2006 09:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Stanley wrote:
According to the weather forecast, we would most likely be holding the race in Ma On Shan this Sunday, unless there is an abrupt change of weather. If there is any change, announcement will be made by Saturday night.


Understand the organizer would like to take a closer look for go or no go. Given the weather forecast for next day will normally be refreshed around noon, is it possible to annouce the change (if any) by Saturday noon time rather that Saturday night ?

Sorry for this request but I really don't want fly back on Saturday late evening at a rush and then find out the race has been re-schedule ! Many thanks !

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/