Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/

F3F Open - 徵求計時員義工
http://www.rcsail.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=593
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ken [ 01 Nov 2005 06:28 pm ]
Post subject:  F3F Open - 徵求計時員義工

誠意徵求 F3F 計時員義工, 工作時間自訂。包午餐飲品,送制服。工作環境優美,冷氣充足。每天工作個半至三小時。另送每天一小時做 Gym 時間。有意者請盡快與我聯絡。電話:9033 9701

> Time schedule for Base point helpers:

> Require 2 helpers per section
>
> Nov 4 (Fri) 1)Point A 2)Point B
>
> 2:00pm - 3:30pm 1) Willy 2)Stephen
> 3:30pm - 5:00pm 1) Willy 2)Alexis
>
> Nov 5 (Sat)
> 9:00am - 10:30am 1)____ 2)____
> 10:30am - 12:00pm 1)____ 2)____
> 12:00pm - 1:30pm 1)____ 2)____
> 1:30pm - 3:00pm 1)____ 2)____
> 3:00pm - 4:30pm 1)Ching 2)____
> 4:30pm - 5:30pm 1)____ 2)____
>
> Nov 6 (Sun)
> 9:00am - 10:30am 1)____ 2)____
> 10:30am - 12:00pm 1)Ching 2)____
> 12:00pm - 1:30pm 1)____ 2)____
> 1:30pm - 3:00pm 1)Alex 2)Ching
> 3:00pm - 4:30pm 1)肥貓 2)燦叔
> 4:30pm - 5:30pm 1)____ 2)____
>

Author:  ken [ 02 Nov 2005 02:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Latest Update of the list were as below, we need more helpers to share the job. Please help if you have the time.

> Time schedule for Base point helpers:

> Require 2 helpers per section
>
> Nov 4 (Fri) 1)Point A 2)Point B
>
> 2:00pm - 3:30pm 1) Willy 2)Stephen
> 3:30pm - 5:00pm 1) Willy 2)Alexis
>
> Nov 5 (Sat)
> 9:00am - 10:30am 1)____ 2)____
> 10:30am - 12:00pm 1)Zman 2)____
> 12:00pm - 1:30pm 1)克仔 2)____
> 1:30pm - 3:00pm 1)____ 2)____
> 3:00pm - 4:30pm 1)Ching 2)Zman
> 4:30pm - 5:30pm 1)克仔 2)____
>
> Nov 6 (Sun)
> 9:00am - 10:30am 1)____ 2)____
> 10:30am - 12:00pm 1)Ching 2)____
> 12:00pm - 1:30pm 1)Ricky 2)____
> 1:30pm - 3:00pm 1)Alex 2)Ching
> 3:00pm - 4:30pm 1)肥貓 2)燦叔
> 4:30pm - 5:30pm 1)Ricky 2)____

Author:  Chester [ 02 Nov 2005 03:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

I do, any colour choice of 制服?

Author:  ken [ 02 Nov 2005 07:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

The uniform will be the Blue color HKRCSS T-shirt. No other choices.

Below is the updated list as at Nov 2, 7:50pm.

> Time schedule for Base point helpers:
>
> Nov 4 (Fri) 1)Point A 2)Point B
>
> 2:00pm - 3:30pm 1) Willy 2)Stephen
> 3:30pm - 5:00pm 1) Willy 2)Alexis
>
> Nov 5 (Sat)
> 9:00am - 10:30am 1)____ 2)____
> 10:30am - 12:00pm 1)Zman 2)Chester
> 12:00pm - 1:30pm 1)克仔 2)Vincent
> 1:30pm - 3:00pm 1)____ 2)____
> 3:00pm - 4:30pm 1)Ching 2)Zman
> 4:30pm - 5:30pm 1)克仔 2)____
>
> Nov 6 (Sun)
> 9:00am - 10:30am 1)____ 2)____
> 10:30am - 12:00pm 1)Ching 2)Chester
> 12:00pm - 1:30pm 1)Ricky 2)____
> 1:30pm - 3:00pm 1)Alex 2)Ching
> 3:00pm - 4:30pm 1)肥貓 2)燦叔
> 4:30pm - 5:30pm 1)Ricky 2)____

Back to top

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/