|Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇
|Page 2 of 2|
|Author:||Stanley [ 28 Sep 2005 04:33 pm ]|
As the time for HK F3F Open drew closer, I would like to report to you the progress on organization of the event and we also need to finalize some details for the local arrangement.
1. We will arrange local transport to pick up overseas visiting pilots from their hotels to the flying site, please let me and Ah So know that whether there are any fellow pilots who have a van that can help on this issue.
2. We need some helpers and buzzermen for the 3-day event. The organizer has decided to give some compensation for the helpers in addition to provide lunch boxes, and etc. They need to wear our club's Blue T-shirt on site for identifying them as organizing workers. Please contact Ken Ma immediately if you are willing to help.
Jackets and T-shirts
3. We will be making a jacket for each contestant. The contestant's name
and a contest number will be printed on the jacket. So I need the correct information on your name as early as possible so that we would be able to make the jacket in time. I assume that the names shown in the list are correct.
Also, the time needed to make the jackets is 3 weeks, so please make up your decision to register in the contest as earlier as possible.
4. We will also make some T-shirts and give each to a contestant. Sponsorships for these T-shirts are being secured and we should be able to produce them in time.
5. We have preliminary designed a logo for the event. Some minor modifications are still needed in the next few days
6. We have applied the permission to hold the 3-day event in Ma On Shan from the AFCD and they have already issued the permit.
More details in local arrangement will be given when they are ready.
|Page 2 of 2||All times are UTC + 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group