Hong Kong RC Sailplane Forum 香港滑翔機發燒友論壇

Page 1 of 1

Author:  markus [ 12 Jun 2008 06:48 pm ]
Post subject:  13JUN08

anybody out there for a flight tomorrow?


Author:  Stanley [ 12 Jun 2008 09:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Markus,

The weather prediction for tomorrow is

Cloudy with occasional heavy rain and squally thunderstorms

The wind will be southwesterly, and the only decent site flyable for southwesterly wind is Fei Ngo Shan. But very unfortunately, the road leading up to the mountain top was closed due to landslide during the heavy rainstorm last week.

In addition, I can not get a day off tomorrow! :x

In considering all these, I think it is better not to go flying tomorrow. But if you insist on going I will check with fellow r/c pilots tomorrow to see whether the road is re-opened.
Call me at 92568087 to get the latest information.

Author:  markus [ 12 Jun 2008 10:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Stanley,

many thanks for your reply...
I'll give you a call tomorrow morning.


Author:  Ah Pong [ 12 Jun 2008 10:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

:roll: :roll:

Black Friday. No hope for flying.

As Jeremes said, go out for a drink instead. :?: :?:

Author:  Wing [ 13 Jun 2008 06:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Forecast for Jun 14 (SAT) - Force at 8 :!:

南 至 西 南 風 5 至 6 級 , 初 時 高 地 間 中 8 級 。

BTW, any one know about the situation of FNS ?!

Author:  Wind God [ 13 Jun 2008 11:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

MY JOB :twisted:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group